The brand new Oppo F3 Plus is launched in India at a Price of ₹30,990/- (4GB Varient).
This phone is available at Flipkart for Pre-order & will be release on March 31st for sale.
Lets Go ahead and Find out about its feature and if its worth of spending your 31k for.
Features & Pros of F3 Plus. :
• It comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8976 Pro processor on the board which is an Octacore Processor clocking at the speed of 1.9Ghz (Each Core).
It consumes less power making the SoC more energy efficient & give you more battery Backup.
• It comes with 4GB of RAM and 64 GB which you can expand with 256GB Card.
• It has the 6″ FHD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection.
• The F3 Plus Sports a 4000mAh Battery with VOOC flash Charging Technology which gives you 2 Hours of Talktime in 5 mins of Charging.
• Oppo is known as a Selfie expect & to make their reputation on line, they have fixed the 16MP Dual Camera on Front which can take shots at 120° with Beautify 4.0.
• The Rear camera is also of 16MP with the new Sony IMX398 Sensor with Dual PDAF Focusing Technology, F 1.7 Aperture & 1.4um big Pixel Resolution which takes nice images in both daylight and low-light conditions.
• It comes with Color OS 3.0 over the top of Android Marshmallow.
• At a price bracket of 31k, They could have use Snapdragon 821 Chipset instead of MSM8976 Pro processor.
• No matter how gorgeous a phone looks, 6″ of Screen is never a preferable choice for users.
• If we compare the Design language of Oppo f3 plus with its predecessors, they all looks the same. The design language of Oppo phones specially for the “F” series stays same. NOTHING NEW!!
• The specifications are nice but nothing much impressive seeking the price bracket, one can better Go for Oneplus 3T or Vivo V5 Plus with Identical or Better
Spec’s at low Price Point.
Hope It will Solve your confusion or help you to select the best Phone in the Market. Have a Nice Day. 🙂